Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think living together before marriage is good or not? Why?

3 posters

Go down

Do you think living together before marriage is good or not? Why? Empty Do you think living together before marriage is good or not? Why?

Post by 42tanawat055 Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:47 pm

I think it's good because it helps you’ll find out if your living habits are compatible.
This is probably the first benefit that came to mind when you and your partner started thinking about moving in together: It’s really a practice run for a lifetime of living together—without the major commitment or legal documents.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you think living together before marriage is good or not? Why? Empty Re: Do you think living together before marriage is good or not? Why?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:32 am

No, I don't! It is not a wise idea to live together before getting marriage! I have to accept that I am quite sensitive to this issue, because it is customary to get married first, and then a couple can be allowed to live their lives together! I do believe that one was born and raised by their parents, and it is always good to maintain the fame of the parents by the formal wedding before going live together! I know it is now the 21st century, the age of technology, but sometimes it must be very acceptable to let other people know by the wedding ceremony! However, the wedding is not necessary to be large! Please do what people have been doing, and you will be accepted!

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you think living together before marriage is good or not? Why? Empty Re: Do you think living together before marriage is good or not? Why?

Post by 42Audchariya041 Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:07 am

There are no guarantees that living together before marriage will ensure a successful relationship. Some people said living together gives you an idea of what married life will be like, While you never truly know a person until you get married to them, living together can give you a good indication of what it would be like married to them. On the other hand, You have a higher chance of becoming a divorce statistic, While living together can give you an idea of what it will be like to live with your partner, it does not guarantee success.

Audchariya 041 4EN
42Audchariya041
42Audchariya041
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down