Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have your ever faced a near-death experiences? How did you feel after that?

+3
42Pattaranan065
41chakkaphat007
33pacharapon040
7 posters

Go down

Have your ever faced a near-death experiences? How did you feel after that? Empty Have your ever faced a near-death experiences? How did you feel after that?

Post by 33pacharapon040 Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:49 pm

In my life, I have faced a near-death experiences 1 times in my life. This happened 2 years ago when I was in grade 10. It was after my extra classes, I ride my motorbike on the way home and when I stop at the traffic light, I try to move to the front row but before I reach there, The light turns green. There are 1 car and 1 motorbike running toward me but fortunately, I saw a gap between them and I ride it through the gap. I was so frightened after that happen. After it happened, I always ride safely since then and I still wondered how did I manage to survive from that until now.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have your ever faced a near-death experiences? How did you feel after that? Empty Re: Have your ever faced a near-death experiences? How did you feel after that?

Post by 41chakkaphat007 Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:05 pm

I have faced it once in my life.
It happened when I was young, me and friends love hanging out,
and that day we went to a dam near my village.
We went around the edge of dam, some of us swim in the dam.
I accidentally fell down to a very deep spot of dam and I can't get out of it.
Luckily, my friends noticed it and grab my hand to pull me out.
This experience teach me to live carefully in every step of my foot.

Chakkaphat 007 4EN
41chakkaphat007
41chakkaphat007
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have your ever faced a near-death experiences? How did you feel after that? Empty Re: Have your ever faced a near-death experiences? How did you feel after that?

Post by 42Pattaranan065 Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:32 pm

No, I haven't but my grandma have.
I think this had happened last 2 months.
She was riding on her motorbike when the dog ran into her. Her head was knock down on the floor.
It was very early in the mornning but luckily my dad was driving pass and took her to the hospital.
She had to stay at the hospital for a week and I can't imagine if my dad didn't pass by her on that day.

Pattaranan 065 4EN
42Pattaranan065
42Pattaranan065
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Temsiri054 Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:16 pm

Yes, I have.
I was swimming with one of my friends at Rojanakorn swimming pool.
It was dark and I was focusing on swimming only. I forgot to notice how deep I had been so far.
Then, when I stopped continuing, I started to drown. I screamed a lot, fearing to death.
My friend cried suddenly because she could not help me at all.
Fortunately, two of brave people came to get me and helped me until I was alright.
I was so shocked.

Temsiri 054 4EN

42Temsiri054
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32kunkanit062 Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:03 pm

Yes, I have. When I was young maybe grade4 or 5. I told my parents that I want to by snack from grocery. My parents are waiting for me on the car and I look left and right to cross the road. When I convinced that there was no car then I ran over the road, just about half of the road I heard a very loud honk. My legs stepped back automatic. Only a little more step that the car will bump into me. At that time, my mother screamed very loud. The felling after that I was shocked and thought that I should be more careful.

Kunkanit 062 3EN

32kunkanit062
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Grittawit003 Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:39 am

Well, yes, I have ever faced a deadly situation. I have faced twice. Both of situations are extremely different.
First situation is that I have had dengue fever when I was in grade 7. At that time my condition was very bad at all. Fortunately, I made it out.
Second is that I have had diarrhea when I was a second year student. At the time, I was very tired to die because of lacking water.
After that I feel nothing special. I sometimes think that it was good experieces for my life.

Grittawit 003 4EN

42Grittawit003
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Tananon017 Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:48 am

No, I haven't.
I cannot imagine also what it will be.
Thanks others for sharing. This is so new to me.

Tananon 017 4EN
41Tananon017
41Tananon017
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down