Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think any kind of afterlife exists?

4 posters

Go down

Do you think any kind of afterlife exists? Empty Do you think any kind of afterlife exists?

Post by 41Chanin083 Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:55 pm

Personally, I believe in life after death. I has been being taught about religion by my family since I was a child. I am afraid of doing sin. I believe that what we have done will affect our life sooner or later. If I want to live comfortably after I die, I have to do good things and offer good food or do something good for other people. It is just personal thoughts and the way of rasing. What about you guys? What do you think?

Chanin 083 4EN
41Chanin083
41Chanin083
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you think any kind of afterlife exists? Empty Re: Do you think any kind of afterlife exists?

Post by 42hathaichanok040 Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:07 pm

In deep, I think it does not really exits but every time that I miss my grandmother
I always hope that it would be exit. It's kind of my confusion.

Hathaichanok 040 4EN
42hathaichanok040
42hathaichanok040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you think any kind of afterlife exists? Empty Re: Do you think any kind of afterlife exists?

Post by 41Jutatip042 Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:30 pm

Afterlife exists says top brain surgeon ... experienced "something so profound that it gave me a scientific reason to believe ... I know that many of my peers hold as I myself did to the theory that the brain, and in particular the cortex, generates consciousness.

Jutatip 042 4EN
41Jutatip042
41Jutatip042
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Back to top Go down

Post by 31satreewit024 Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:39 pm

I don't know what the afterlife is. In Buddhism, we call it "อจินไตย". It means the thing that we shouldn't know or impossible thing.
However, I don't want to reborn anymore. It's kind of karma that we have to recoup until we die.

Satreewit 024 3EN

31satreewit024
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down