Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's share your tips to Improve Your Listening Comprehension

4 posters

Go down

Let's share your tips to Improve Your Listening Comprehension Empty Let's share your tips to Improve Your Listening Comprehension

Post by 42bamnech058 Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:20 pm

Don’t listen to scripts. Listening to scripted or graded English, when the speaker speaks more simply if you are a beginner or adds more difficult words if you are more advanced, isn’t natural English, and you can feel confused and upset if you listen to a real conversation between native speakers after you’ve been practicing with these types of listening examples.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Let's share your tips to Improve Your Listening Comprehension Empty Re: Let's share your tips to Improve Your Listening Comprehension

Post by 31Chayuda021 Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:28 pm

For me, I improve my listening skill by watching movie with soundtrack. I recommend Netflix for you to watch movies or series with original soundtrack that will make you get used to with native speaker. Moreover, in movie there are many words or sentences that we can use in real life directly. Just practice practice and practice!

Chayuda 021 3EN
31Chayuda021
31Chayuda021
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Let's share your tips to Improve Your Listening Comprehension Empty Re: Let's share your tips to Improve Your Listening Comprehension

Post by 31Ploypailin037 Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:53 pm

Personally, I usually listen to music and also watch the movie with the soundtrack version.
It helps me improve my listening skills a lot because I can listen to the correct pronunciation and learn the accent from them.

Ploypailin 037 3EN

31Ploypailin037
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Jutatip042 Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:44 pm

Listening in English is hard! Let me share five tips for making it much easier. When it comes to speaking English, you have to be your own biggest supporter.

Jutatip 042 4EN
41Jutatip042
41Jutatip042
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down