Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are some good passions in life?

2 posters

Go down

What are some good passions in life? Empty What are some good passions in life?

Post by 42bamnech058 Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:00 pm

Be passionate about yourself. Stop trying to find a “thing” to be passionate about. If you are passionate about yourself and improving your life, your potential is unlimited. Our passion for “things” will drive us crazy because we will always second guess if we are right and. We will most likely change our passions in our life. Focus on you, be the best version of yourself that you can be and go all in.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What are some good passions in life? Empty Re: What are some good passions in life?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:07 pm

I think the best passion for me is the passion about being a great teacher. Since I have chosen 'teacher' to be my choice of career, I have to be a lot passionate about my dream job! To be passionate about good things is always good, I would say! Everything coming to my life now is considered thoroughly like a person who is going to be a teacher thinks! I mean when I have to make a decision, I have to consider if it is appropriate for me as a teacher to do! This teaching job allows me to think more, so I am so passionate about it!

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down