Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to sing beautifully?

4 posters

Go down

How to sing beautifully? Empty How to sing beautifully?

Post by 42bamnech058 Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:00 pm

First, you need to have good listening skills. It is covered by many fundamental parts of singing. The pitch is considered one of those fundamental aspects. You may need to listen only by your ears. Second, Proper breathing is one of the most important aspects of singing. Most people might recognize that proper breathing is not a necessary skill while singing. In order to support your voice, good breathing skills will be requisite. Lastly, supposing that there were two balls in the air controlled by a singer while singing. One is a singing technique, the other is emotion. You need to keep a balance between these two balls. If you too much put a focus on singing technique, the emotion will fall flat. There is a story portray behind every song.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How to sing beautifully? Empty Re: How to sing beautifully?

Post by 42nutcha050 Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:42 am

Sing with full emotions, and it will sound great to you. But if you want to sing really well, as great singers like Bird Thongchai do, you have to do a lot of training and practice. You have to master your voice to strike the exact note that you want to, you have to practice vibratos in vocals.

Nutcha 050 4EN

42nutcha050
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42chanawee046 Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:13 pm

I don't know how to do that. I wish I know how and even if I do know how to sing beautifully but I don't think that I can though. My singing skills are not even good you know.

Chanawee 046 4EN
42chanawee046
42chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Nutsuda086 Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:29 pm

Everyone can sing but not everyone can sing well.
Much like any other instrument, however, singing beautifully is a matter of learning the right techniques and practicing regularly. With focus, dedication, and attention to detail, anyone can sing beautifully.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down