Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think there is a possibility of life elsewhere in the universe?

3 posters

Go down

Do you think there is a possibility of life elsewhere in the universe? Empty Do you think there is a possibility of life elsewhere in the universe?

Post by 41supanut031 Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:59 pm

Hi Guys! This topic is also controversial and I want you all to share some of the ideas.
I have never believed in Aliens and UFOs since I was a kid.
The reason is that I have never experienced them by unaided eyes.
I know that what we cannot see does not mean it does not actually exist, right?
Life of aliens would be more credible once I can see them by myself.

Supanut 031 3EN
41supanut031
41supanut031
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you think there is a possibility of life elsewhere in the universe? Empty Re: Do you think there is a possibility of life elsewhere in the universe?

Post by 41chonlamas008 Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:35 pm

So.. I ask you back, why not!?
I think that we are not alone in this universe but we are not intelligent enough to get out of this world and go to the outside world and live in another universe.
But I think there will be the one who can help us figure out this tp live in another universe. He is Albert Einstein with his theory that no one can do it or make it possible.
But I believe he can do.

Chonlamas 4EN 008
41chonlamas008
41chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you think there is a possibility of life elsewhere in the universe? Empty Re: Do you think there is a possibility of life elsewhere in the universe?

Post by 41Nutsuda086 Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:34 pm

I love to study about astronomy. I think there is a possibility of life elsewhere in the universe.
How ever we have not, as of yet, found life elsewhere in the Universe, this does not mean that life could not be there.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down