Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you reading any good books right now? I’d love some recommendations.

+6
41sarita034
32sirinapa072
42Satesiri094
42Tapanee078
42Pattaranan065
42piyathida060
10 posters

Go down

Are you reading any good books right now? I’d love some recommendations. Empty Are you reading any good books right now? I’d love some recommendations.

Post by 42piyathida060 Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:45 pm

At this time, I am reading "The adventures of Tom Sawyer", retold from the Mark Twain original.
This book is about Tom Sawyer, a mischievous boy. He visits the graveyard, and explores the dark and secret caves near his home, turning even the mildest event into an unforgettable adventure. I feel very excited when I read this book but I haven't finished reading yet.
Do you have some good books? If you have some, recommend to me, please.

Piyathida 060 4EN
42piyathida060
42piyathida060
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Are you reading any good books right now? I’d love some recommendations. Empty Re: Are you reading any good books right now? I’d love some recommendations.

Post by 42Pattaranan065 Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:22 pm

Right now, I'm tring to finish reading the miraculous journey of Edward Tulane.
It is a pretty good book to read.
Actually I don't like reading books but I found it very enjoyable!

Pattaranan 065 4EN
42Pattaranan065
42Pattaranan065
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Are you reading any good books right now? I’d love some recommendations. Empty Re: Are you reading any good books right now? I’d love some recommendations.

Post by 42Tapanee078 Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:02 pm

I have to admit that I have not read any good books for a while.
The last book I have read was "The Great Gasby". I had to read this book because it was a part of my course, and I really enjoyed reading it.
Tapanee 078 4EN
42Tapanee078
42Tapanee078
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Satesiri094 Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:16 pm

Yes! I'm reading many books right now. Actually, I love reading many kinds of English books such as novels, scientific books, documentary books and so on. Anyway, I would like you to read these two books called Animal Farm and 1984. The two books were written by George Orwell. (You guys surely know this name!) I love both of them so much because they can reflect our society well and obviously.

Satesiri 094 4EN
42Satesiri094
42Satesiri094
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32sirinapa072 Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:28 pm

Lately, I try to finish a novel name 'Fish in a Tree' by Lynda Mullaly Hunt but right now, I have to take a break from reading it because I have a lot of works to do. For me, it is a good book. The story is about a teacher who does not give up on his students and it is about a girl who overcomes a learning difference to find out how very special she is. This book gives the reader to think about what is the real definition of smart? And it remind me to think about the quote "Everybody is smart in different ways. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its life believing it is stupid.”

Sirinapa 072 3EN

32sirinapa072
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41sarita034 Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:45 pm

I love to read novels as much as my life.
I read novels every day.
The kind of novel that I would like to recommend is a romantic novel such as a fault in our star.
But actually, every kind of novel is good.
Just the novels that give a deep emotion and feeling through the letters.

Sarita 034 4EN
41sarita034
41sarita034
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Chanin083 Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:36 pm

I have been reading Alice's Adventure in Wonderland recently. It is for a Children's Literature course but I realized that this book is very fun! I watched a movie version, and it amazed me soooo much. I think the book is more imaginative because I can imagine and go further than a text says. I will finish it soon!

Chanin 083 4EN
41Chanin083
41Chanin083
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41duangsamorn079 Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:45 pm

I have been reading many good books which are comic, novel or historical books.
But I always spend my time reading comics books than other kinds of books.
If you want me to recommend some good comic, just ask me.
I will help you as much as I can.

Duangsamorn 079 4EN

41duangsamorn079
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Pimprapa026 Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:56 am

As for me, I do not have any book to recommend to you right now.
I really want to buy books for encouraging my reading skills.
I promise that I will tell you later if I have an interesting one.

Pimprapa 026 4EN

41Pimprapa026
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42piyakamol024 Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:50 am

I have a few books I try to re-read yearly. However, if I would need to pick just one to recommend to you, it would be "The Phantom of the Opera" by Gaston Leroux. This version is a children book. So, the language in this book is not too difficult to read. It is the story about the ghost in the opera house and an opera singer. It's always good to remember that there are some things you should never forget as you grow old.

Piyakamol 024 4EN

42piyakamol024
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down