Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can use straws to create the equipment for teaching, what would you create that thing?

2 posters

Go down

If you can use straws to create the equipment for teaching, what would you create that thing? Empty If you can use straws to create the equipment for teaching, what would you create that thing?

Post by 41Pimprapa026 Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:38 pm

According to my experience, I use straws for peer-teaching activity which is 'Who wants to be a millionaire?'!
I use all of the straws to be handling choices 1 to 4.
Actually, it depends on what grade you will teach.
For instance, 1 to 4 choices for students who study in grade 4 to grade 9 and 1 to 5 choices for grade 10 to grade 12.
Straws are more useful than you think. How about you?

Pimprapa 026 4EN

41Pimprapa026
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

If you can use straws to create the equipment for teaching, what would you create that thing? Empty Re: If you can use straws to create the equipment for teaching, what would you create that thing?

Post by 42hathaichanok040 Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:46 pm

If I have to use straws to create the equipment for teaching, I would create numbered head by using straws to make numbers of choices like 1 2 3 4 . It would be light and proper for children under 8 years age.

Hathaichanok 040 4EN
42hathaichanok040
42hathaichanok040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down