Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you give something to a beggar and they didn't thank you, will you be angry at them or not? why?

4 posters

Go down

If you give something to a beggar and they didn't thank you, will you be angry at them or not? why? Empty If you give something to a beggar and they didn't thank you, will you be angry at them or not? why?

Post by 33pacharapon040 Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:41 am

For me, I will not be angry at them because I whole-heartedly intend to give something to the beggar without wanting something in return. Well, I have to say that the heart of giving is that you give something to some people you want to give without something in exchange. If you give something to someone and expect something in return, that is not giving because that is an exchanging. If there is somebody needs help, don't be hesitate to give them a hand, but sometime you have to check your ability before helping them, so be wise when you help someone.
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

If you give something to a beggar and they didn't thank you, will you be angry at them or not? why? Empty Re: If you give something to a beggar and they didn't thank you, will you be angry at them or not? why?

Post by 41Hathaichanok081 Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:52 am

Absolutely not! When I give something to someone, I have never expected the word "thank you" for them.
I give because I am willing to give. And, it makes my day if I can help them.

Hathaichanok 081 4EN
41Hathaichanok081
41Hathaichanok081
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

If you give something to a beggar and they didn't thank you, will you be angry at them or not? why? Empty Re: If you give something to a beggar and they didn't thank you, will you be angry at them or not? why?

Post by 42piyakamol024 Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:04 pm

Definitely, not! To be honest, I help someone because I want to, and I actually don't expect anything in return.
I always think that I can't change the way they react, but I can control the way I react in return.
When I gave something or money to beggars, I was just so happy. That's enough!

Piyakamol 024 4EN

Last edited by 42piyakamol024 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

42piyakamol024
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Areerat044 Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:07 pm

Actually I'll feel not good in a few second and I will look over it and try to think some positive thinking. People sometimes are forget or don't need to thanks or feel like that we don't know the reason but for surely, helping people are good thing and don't need any reason for.

Areerat 044 4EN
42Areerat044
42Areerat044
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down