Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you usually do when telemarketers call you up?

4 posters

Go down

What do you usually do when telemarketers call you up? Empty What do you usually do when telemarketers call you up?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:55 am

Oftentimes, I am most likely not to answer their calls if the number obviously shows it is the call from the call centers. Sometimes, I intentionally answer their calls; I need to say nothing with cutting off the line from them! I have to say I never feel interested in anything from their calls! I do not believe something online

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What do you usually do when telemarketers call you up? Empty Re: What do you usually do when telemarketers call you up?

Post by Ex1Ash069 Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:41 pm

I've never had any telemarketers call me or maybe I'm just oblivious and don't really pick up calls. So I can't say for sure onto what I would do. It would be really fun to try playing a prank but that'll just waste time in some ways. I guess I'll just have to ignore the calls mostly if I do encounter any.

Ash 069 Ex1

Ex1Ash069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What do you usually do when telemarketers call you up? Empty Re: What do you usually do when telemarketers call you up?

Post by 41Nutsuda086 Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:31 pm

I once read a magazine article about a man with a physical disability. There were few jobs he could do, so he became a telemarketer. In the article he outlined some of the horrid things people said to him when he called them on behalf of his employer. He talked about how hard it was to hear those things when he was only trying to be a productive member of society in the best way that he was qualified to do so.
Ever since reading that article, I have changed the way I respond to telemarketers. I still think it’s poor marketing, and it still drives me nuts to get a sales call, but now I simply say, “We don’t need that service right now, but thanks for calling.” and then I hang up.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32suankaew044 Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:42 pm

I always have telemarketers call me up.
I just pick it up and listen to their every word.
I let them do the work then, I just hung up.

Suankaew 044 3EN

32suankaew044
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum