Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite video game category?

+2
41Nattha014
33pacharapon040
6 posters

Go down

What is your favorite video game category? Empty What is your favorite video game category?

Post by 33pacharapon040 Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:59 pm

I have to say first that everyone loves to play video game. For me, the one that is my most favorite video game category is fighting game. I always play many fighting games because I love to watch every cool moves in the game from many characters. Many characters has many cool moves like tornado kick and each characters has different kinds of fighting style and these fighting style are mostly copied from real martial arts in real life. I also watch and copy some cool moves from the game and apply it in real life.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite video game category? Empty Re: What is your favorite video game category?

Post by 41Nattha014 Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:08 am

I like to play cooking or some kinds of arcade games. The cooking games which I liked should contain a lot of missions and have many stages to play. Actually, I am a person who easily get bored, so I have been changing the games in my phone often. Besides, I like to watch the game casting as well, for the casting one I like to watch the story games with any types of games. I like to watch how can the characters survive, or how its end.

Nattha 014 4EN

41Nattha014
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite video game category? Empty Re: What is your favorite video game category?

Post by 42Satesiri094 Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:07 pm

Mmm I love playing interesting and exciting games. I want to say that I'm fond of playing adventure games especially open-world games. Such games provide me lots of features. The best feature is friends. The open-world is like a real world. You can talk to other people in the game while you walk around. I love it because I can meet some new friends in the virtual world so that I can have friends in both the real world and the virtual world. Hahaha

Satesiri 094 4EN
42Satesiri094
42Satesiri094
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Pimprapa026 Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:04 am

To be honest, I do not play games.
I think playing games waste my time too much.
If I have enough time, I will try to learn how to play games.

Pimprapa 026 4EN

41Pimprapa026
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32wongsatorn060 Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:48 am

I love playing video games so much but my favorite video game category is a horror game.
Not only horror games are very scary but it can also be very excited at the same time. For instance, in the game, you go to a haunted house that keeps a lot of treasures that people do not dare to get involved this so you the one who has to face mysterious things for getting treasures

Wongsatorn 060 3EN
32wongsatorn060
32wongsatorn060
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Tapanee078 Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:30 pm

I love simulation games the most. A simulation video game describes a diverse super-category of video games, generally designed to closely simulate real-world activities.
My favorite video game of all time is The Sims. Currently, I am playing The Sims 4.
Tapanee 078 4EN
42Tapanee078
42Tapanee078
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down