Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have any recommended places serving the yummiest food in your opinion? Please let us know!

+10
41Hathaichanok081
31pimlak022
42Peerapon027
32Supalak043
42Temsiri054
31satreewit024
31Pimkamon009
31Sasiwimon011
31Yanisa030
42Surayuth069
14 posters

Go down

Do you have any recommended places serving the yummiest food in your opinion? Please let us know! Empty Do you have any recommended places serving the yummiest food in your opinion? Please let us know!

Post by 42Surayuth069 Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:27 pm

I have to recommend you to go eat some good food and drinks at Volume! I usually go eat out there because it offers us various kinds of food! We can order what we want, and we don't have to wait for the food for more than ten minutes! The air conditioners always work for us to refresh the air inside! If you have no choice of where to eat out, I think this ready-to-eat food shop must be pleasant for you!

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you have any recommended places serving the yummiest food in your opinion? Please let us know! Empty Re: Do you have any recommended places serving the yummiest food in your opinion? Please let us know!

Post by 31Yanisa030 Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:06 pm

I recommend you to try some delicious food at 'LONG EOI (ลงเอย)'. It quite takes time to wait for the food but it's worth to wait. I always go there with friends to have dinner because it is near my dorm. I have many favorite menus to suggest but I would like to suggest you to try fried rice at LONG EOI. There has special sauce which serves with fried rice. The combination between sauce and fried rice is really tasty. I really want you guys to try it.

Yanisa 030 3EN

31Yanisa030
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you have any recommended places serving the yummiest food in your opinion? Please let us know! Empty Re: Do you have any recommended places serving the yummiest food in your opinion? Please let us know!

Post by 31Sasiwimon011 Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:46 pm

I am willing to recommend 'Long-Eoi'. In my opinion, every Long-Eoi's menu are delicious and not that expensive. Sometimes, we need to take time for waiting because many customers go there to enjoy their lunch. The last reason that I love Long-Eoi because it very close to my dorm, so it easy for me to go there.
Sasiwimon 011 3EN

31Sasiwimon011
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Pimkamon009 Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:07 pm

The Butchery E-san Fusion Cuisine or The Butchery is the restaurant that I want to recommend.It nears old campus.First time I went there with P’Peachy and Ruk. That time I was very impressive with the taste of food.My first menu that I ordered was Creamy omelette rice with Grilled pork collar.It’s very delicious.So,I always order this menu when I go there.Another delicious menu is เล้ง or Spicy pork bones soup.You should try once !!! The price is also cheap. If you want to go, you can ask me a direction because I can’t write on this.

Pimkamon 009 3EN
31Pimkamon009
31Pimkamon009
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31satreewit024 Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:53 pm

I recommend you to try Shabu Shabu at Shabu Indy. Especially, black soup is the best. I have tried black soup for many shabu shops even Shabushi. The black soup in Shabu Indy is very unique. it's not too sweet or too sour but it's flavorful. If you don't like to eat the vegetable, you should try it with black soup in Shabu Indy. It makes a thing easier. About the cost is quite high for students but for a special meal is not too high at all.

Satreewit 024 3EN

31satreewit024
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Temsiri054 Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:52 pm

I highly recommend 'V.I.P. Som-Tum' in Khonkean.
It serves E-san foods, such as papaya salad, spicy pork-rib soup and spicy minced pork salad.
It is one of the restaurants serving the most delicious foods recommended.

Temsiri 054 4EN

42Temsiri054
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Supalak043 Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:13 pm

Yes, I do. For me, I have a lot of superb restaurants in Maha Sarakham including a good view and not too expensive. The first one is Jaewhon Takonyang. There are a lot of menus for you to order and there is a band playing some gorgeous songs for the customers. I like this restaurant because I like their food and I love eating while listening to music, too!
The last one is Steak Riverside, steak restaurant. The cost is quite expensive but the food there is really delicious, you must try.

Supalak 043 3EN
32Supalak043
32Supalak043
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Peerapon027 Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:23 am

Yes, I do. I would like you to have some food at "At food".
I usually go there with my friends after finished class when I study at the new campus.
This place offers us various menus to have both I-sarn and Western style.
I always order chicken steak with spicy source. It is so yummy. I want you guys to go there at once, I guarantee!!

Peerapon 027 4EN

42Peerapon027
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31pimlak022 Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:41 pm

Yes, I do. I recommend you to try some "Leng" or Spicy pork bones soup at The Butchery.
The soup was really tasty not too spicy and not too sour and the bones were full of pork.
They also have a lot of menus. So, I really want you guys to try it.

Pimlak 022 3EN
31pimlak022
31pimlak022
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Hathaichanok081 Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:23 pm

I have a place to recommend to you! It is a restaurant near the old campus. They serve Japanese food there. I think someone knows this restaurant well. It is “Little Osaka”, a Japanese restaurant. I love Japanese food, so I go there very often. Everything I used to eat there is delicious. Importantly, the price is reasonable! It is not too expensive at all. If you are the one who loves Japanese food, please go and try.

Hathaichanok 081 4EN
41Hathaichanok081
41Hathaichanok081
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Yingraveegeera012 Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:41 pm

There’s one place that I want to recommend you. This restaurant is “Nom Lee La”. It’s located in the city. There’s a lot of foods in one place even you can’t imagine. There’s food-to-orders, noodles, Thai spicy salad, Somtum and also desserts. The price of every menu are reasonable and the tastes are good!

Yingraveegeera 012 3EN

31Yingraveegeera012
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Ploypailin037 Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:20 pm

For Somtum's lover, I would recommend "Au Sabverr" restaurant.
There are many kinds of Somtum and Yum with very tasty teste.
It is located on the same road with Khu-Kaew temple, just drive along the street it is on the left-hand side.

Ploypailin 037 3EN

31Ploypailin037
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Praewpoy091 Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:45 pm

Um, It is a tough question though. I like to try eating food at the new restaurant. I would like to update the taste and kind of food. In Mahasakham, there are many places serving delicious dishes. If I have to choose the better one, I would recommend you to eat Japanese food at "Little Osaka". I often go there when I really want to eat Sushi or Salmon. Unfortunately, It is located on the old campus where is far from my dorm. Moreover, the price is quite expensive. I would go there on a special occasion.

Praewpoy 091 4EN
42Praewpoy091
42Praewpoy091
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Areerat044 Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:48 pm

I have to suggest... "Tak suad" cafe. It's really good asmosphere good taste and good service there. I went with my family in the first time and they are impressived. They have many kind of foods and drinks. E-sarn food is also included.

Areerat 044 4EN
42Areerat044
42Areerat044
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down