Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the most stupid way you’ve been injured?

3 posters

Go down

What is the most stupid way you’ve been injured? Empty What is the most stupid way you’ve been injured?

Post by 31Parichaya034 Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:38 pm

I was about two or three years old in the nursery school. After school, I was playing in the playground with my friends. I ran too fast so I accidentally fell down on the ground and hurt myself. My chin was hit with the toy. There was lots of blood bleeding. I cried so hard back then.

Parichaya 034 3EN

31Parichaya034
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the most stupid way you’ve been injured? Empty Re: What is the most stupid way you’ve been injured?

Post by 32Siriwat017 Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:07 am

Personally, my stupid way that I have been injured is when I was young in primary school. At that time is my schedule to throw the cabbages in the biggest one. However, I am knocked by the ball and my friends ask me “Are you ok” ? I told them I am ok! but I have a blood from my head!!!

Siriwat 017 3EN
32Siriwat017
32Siriwat017
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the most stupid way you’ve been injured? Empty Re: What is the most stupid way you’ve been injured?

Post by 31satreewit024 Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:22 am

The stupid way that I've been injured is to help my friend to close the window. It happened when I was in grade 8. Through back to that day,
the window stuck something so my friend couldn't close it. I wanted to show my power therefore, I pulled it. Then the window was closed
but the glass was broken by my force. It cut into my arm very deep. To show my strength, I have to express a feeless face. I pretend that
I didn't feel hurt even though I wanted to cry out loud.

Satreewit 024 3EN

31satreewit024
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down