Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Without a smartphone, can you live a life?

+3
31Korakoach025
32sirinapa072
41Theerapat020
7 posters

Go down

Without a smartphone, can you live a life? Empty Without a smartphone, can you live a life?

Post by 41Theerapat020 Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:00 pm

Personally, it's so difficult to answer this questions because smartphones always influence our life now.
I think I can beacuse I always stop using my phone as much as I can when I talk or work with others.
Sometimes, phones are neccessary things of our life now because we use them to contact others, entertain ourselves, including use for education.

Theerapat 020 4EN
41Theerapat020
41Theerapat020
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Without a smartphone, can you live a life? Empty Re: Without a smartphone, can you live a life?

Post by 32sirinapa072 Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:13 pm

I cannot imagine my life without the smart phone because it is necessary for me. I use the smart phone to communicate with my friends and finding the information to do my homework. And for the question, I would like to say that I can because I think I can use the computer to do these. In my opinion, life without the smart phone may good because I can have more time to do someting instead of watching the screen such as reading books or talking with friends face-to-face. 

Sirinapa 072 3EN

32sirinapa072
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Without a smartphone, can you live a life? Empty Re: Without a smartphone, can you live a life?

Post by 31Korakoach025 Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:17 pm

This is really tough question, I would say. Haha
I have been using mobile phone for a while.
It I have to live without it, I couldn’t imagine how my life will be.
To sum up, I have everything on my phone whether important password, pictures and so on.
That’s why I will assume that I can’t live without my phone.

Korakoach 025 3EN
31Korakoach025
31Korakoach025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31satreewit024 Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:38 pm

Actually, I can live without a smartphone but it'll make a problem for people who want to contact me. Alright! I would say that I can live without it.
It is concerned to be the necessary thing in our life. We almost contact each other by using a smartphone. It makes our life more comfortable than in the past.
Anyway, Too much using is not good, so you should use it carefully.

Satreewit 024 3EN

31satreewit024
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Yingraveegeera012 Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:09 pm

It's such a hard question.
Right now I'm very addicted to smartphone, I won't go out if I'm not carry my phone with me.
However, think back to the time I was younger, I had no phone but I can live happily with good books.
I think I can live without smartphone but give me good books first!

Yingraveegeera 012 3EN

31Yingraveegeera012
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32thanchanok065 Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:29 pm

Of cause, why not?
A smartphone is not that important to me so I can live without it.
I also love the time when I haven't had a smartphone yet.
My mental health at that time is better than now.., I mean when I don't have to use the smartphone.

Thanchanok 065 3EN
32thanchanok065
32thanchanok065
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41nuttikan085 Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:47 pm

Of cause!!!
I think if don’t have smart phone, my life will difficult to contact with others.
However, I can do other things better than before because I will have a lot of time to focus on the important things in my life. It can help me decreasing failures in my life also.

Nuttikan 085 4EN
41nuttikan085
41nuttikan085
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down