Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you have a chance on trying to practice martial art, would you try it or not? why?

2 posters

Go down

If you have a chance on trying to practice martial art, would you try it or not? why? Empty If you have a chance on trying to practice martial art, would you try it or not? why?

Post by 33pacharapon040 Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:21 pm

First, martial art is an art of fighting and self-defense system which has many kinds of it due to the variation of society and culture. For my experience, I have tried practicing martial art when I was 10. It began when I watch a cartoon called Kung Fu Panda and I tried some Kung Fu moves. As a result, I began to love and want to practice more of Kung Fu. Right now I practice many kinds of martial arts other than Kung Fu such as Capoeira, Tae Kwon Do, Karate and some part of Muay Thai Boran. I would invite you all to try it because martial arts have a lot of moves to know more.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

If you have a chance on trying to practice martial art, would you try it or not? why? Empty Re: If you have a chance on trying to practice martial art, would you try it or not? why?

Post by 31rachata010 Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:27 pm

I think,for me, I used to have many chance to do it since I was a child but now I want to but not too much. When I was a child, I like to watching cartoon and many cartoons always relate with martial art and I like to act like in the cartoon in a martial art. So If I have a chance and time enough, I will try to do it.

Rachata 010 3EN
31rachata010
31rachata010
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down