Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After you graduate, do you plan to continue studying in next levels?

4 posters

Go down

After you graduate, do you plan to continue studying in next levels? Empty After you graduate, do you plan to continue studying in next levels?

Post by 41Theerapat020 Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:57 pm

Personally, I will not continue studying in the next levels. I just want to get a proper or nice job and and give my salary to my dad and family.
They shouldn't spend more money for my study anymore.  If I want to continue my study, I will pay for that by myself. It may be my next plan after I get a good working opportunity.

Theerapat 020 4EN
41Theerapat020
41Theerapat020
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

After you graduate, do you plan to continue studying in next levels? Empty Re: After you graduate, do you plan to continue studying in next levels?

Post by 31rachata010 Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:01 pm

In the future, If I graduate from this University, I will work in the school before studying the nex level.
So I don't have a plan to study in next levels because I want to work and get money before I go to learn next levels.
I think I will work about 5 years and after that I will go to learn next level.

Rachata 010 3EN
31rachata010
31rachata010
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

After you graduate, do you plan to continue studying in next levels? Empty Re: After you graduate, do you plan to continue studying in next levels?

Post by 31Yingraveegeera012 Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:27 pm

I'm not sure that I want to study in the next levels or not.
But my dad want me too, he told me that graduated with bachelor degree is not enough nowadays.
To be honest, I haven't find any reasons why I need to study in the next levels.
Surviving from five years of bachelor degree makes me tried enough.

Yingraveegeera 012 3EN

31Yingraveegeera012
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41nuttikan085 Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:56 pm

Absolutely!!!!
It's counted as one of my dream goals that I really want to achieve.
Even though I cannot answer when I will study in the next levels.
Because I plan to save my money spending for the tuition by myself.

Nuttikan 085 4EN
41nuttikan085
41nuttikan085
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down