Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the first anime that made you cry?

+12
41Suphitchaya038
32kunkanit062
42piyakamol024
32Pitchanika058
42Grittawit003
31rachata010
42Satesiri094
42Temsiri054
31Pattanan008
41Nattha014
41chonlamas008
33pacharapon040
16 posters

Go down

What is the first anime that made you cry? Empty What is the first anime that made you cry?

Post by 33pacharapon040 Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:49 pm

For me, I'm not really into the anime, but this one really made me cry. The first anime that made me cry is Sonic X. Sonic X is a story about a hedgehog named Sonic that can run over 700 kilometers per hour saving the world from a mad scientist named Dr.Eggman. I really love sonic because he is my motivation for running. I cried at the end of the series when Sonic best friend "Christopher" went back to his world and it played with an emotional song. I cried because it was so touching and I don't know what anime to watch next and it took 3 days for me to get over it.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the first anime that made you cry? Empty Re: What is the first anime that made you cry?

Post by 41chonlamas008 Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:06 pm

My first anime that makes me cry very badly is Hotarubi no morie.
This is a Japanese anime movie it's about love between human and a young boy ghost.
As you know, no one can love ghost or lives happily with a ghost right?
So, yeah a little girl love that young boy ghost for a very long long time ago.
But they both can't touch each other, they are trying so hard to not touching but one day a kid was nearly to falling down then that young ghost help him..... of course he must disappear anymore, and the end, the girl move to hug him last as once in her love line. And ....crying through the night.... yeah it was really sad to me so, I cry...

Chonlamas 4EN 008
41chonlamas008
41chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the first anime that made you cry? Empty Re: What is the first anime that made you cry?

Post by 41Nattha014 Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:55 am

The most remarkable anime for me is Natsume. At first I thought that this story would contain about the teenagers' lives and some contents of japanese high school. Anoter factor which made me chose this anime to watch is the vibe of yaoi, I mean it's just a vibe not exactly yaoi. There are six seasons of anime and one animation movie. I was crying a lot when the original sound track of the end of the first season was played. There was not that upset or sorrows but the feeling of warm and cozy like a family. Thus, I cried for reason that the warm story like that was going to end.

Nattha 014 4EN

41Nattha014
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Pattanan008 Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:06 pm

'Angle Beats' is the first anime that made me cry. The story is about life after death and you will see your friends again in this world. In this world, there is a school and you will be like teenager who don't succeed something in your life. Well, but you don't know what thing that make you success. When the time has come (I mean you have done your wish already), you will disappear in this world and reborn in another life. It is sad because a main character has to see his friends disappear one by one, again and again. And he is the one who still stay in this world before he reborn in another life.

Pattanan 008 3EN

31Pattanan008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Temsiri054 Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:34 pm

Naruto, a Japanese anime about ninja.
This anime contains lots of sad scenes that always make me cry every time I watch it.
It is only anime that I love in my life.

Temsiri 054 4EN

42Temsiri054
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Satesiri094 Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:12 pm

Grave of Fireflies! Although this is not an anime, it always makes me cry stormily. Its name is so lovely, right? If you think that, you need to rethink. Its story is not lovely as its name. Grave of Fireflies is a story of two japanese siblings. They have to survive through the hardest time of their lives, World War II. This cartoon reflects the danger and fright of the war, not just World War II but every war.

Satesiri 094 4EN
42Satesiri094
42Satesiri094
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31rachata010 Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:38 pm

First I would like to say that I am a otaku, person who loves watching anime so much, so I have watched a lot of anime that made me cry but I can not remember what is the first anime that mede me cry. But I can tell you that what anime that often make me cry, it is doraemon the movie, I don't know why but I usually cry when I watch this.

Rachata 010 3EN
31rachata010
31rachata010
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Grittawit003 Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:48 am

Well, I have never cried when I watch sad movies or sad animes or any kinds of movies. Movies cannot make me cry, I think.
Anyway, if you are talking about sade animes that I have watched in my life. I have one of my favorite sad animes and I think it is the most favorite sad anime for me.
The anime is named 'Angel Beat!'. The story of the anime are talking about the world of spirits. It is a comedy drama action anime, I think.
The anime has a lot of important points to keep your eyes on and think along. I really like this anime. The end of the anime is very sad for me.

Grittawit 003 4EN

42Grittawit003
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Pitchanika058 Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:37 am

I watch a lot of sad animes, but it’s hard for me to cry. However, there is one anime that makes me cry is “ Shinigami no Ballad”.I watched this anime when I was Grade 6 on Gang-Cartoon channel.The story is about the girl who is a white messenger of the death Momo, and her black cat, Daniel, wanders around the town to guide lost souls to a right place and rest in peace. Before she sent the souls to a right place, she will give them a chance to talk for the last to their important people. I was really sad and cry when I watched those scenes. I feel like I don’t want to lost someone I love. But this is a good and sad anime for me and I recommend you to watch it.

Pitchanika 058 3EN
32Pitchanika058
32Pitchanika058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42piyakamol024 Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:10 am

It's a Japanese Animation called Kimi no Na wa or Your Name. I don't usually cry in movies, but this one made me go hard, it was so good, it's like you're having a great dream. One of the few movies that made me cry. This movie was beautiful in every way. This was the best movie I've ever seen. I loved the anime. It made me laugh, cry, sad all in the duration of just 100 minutes.

Piyakamol 024 4EN

42piyakamol024
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32kunkanit062 Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:34 pm

For me, my friends invite me to watch Japanese anime name is ”Your name”.
This is the first anime that I ever watch. It such a perfect anime for me.
It so touches my heart and makes me cry. ”Your name” is the best anime for me.

Kunkanit 062 3EN

Last edited by 32kunkanit062 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

32kunkanit062
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Suphitchaya038 Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:00 pm

42Temsiri054 wrote:Naruto, a Japanese anime about ninja.
This anime contains lots of sad scenes that always make me cry every time I watch it.
It is only anime that I love in my life.

Temsiri 054 4EN

Me too!!
Naruto is the first anime that I cry a lot when I watch it.
Especially, the scene that his parent has to sacrifice themselves and put the monster into Naruto.
They sacrifice themselves to protect the village which is the last time for Naruto to see his parent.
Moreover, this anime has many sad scenes as you mention and the themes song is too sorrow.

Suphitchaya 038 4EN
41Suphitchaya038
41Suphitchaya038
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Saralee032 Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:14 am

It was an animation movie from Disney called Big Hero 6. The story is about a young intelligent boy named Hiro Hamada lost his older brother from an exposed accident. He tried to find out what was happening and who caused this with his companies. Mostly, the movie talked about a relationship in family and friends which catches my feelings and emotions. I love the movie so much. I have watched for two times and it makes me cry so hard.

Saralee 032 4EN
41Saralee032
41Saralee032
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex1Ash069 Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:39 pm

I've cried to many anime whether it's series or movie anime. I still remember the first anime that made me cry was Air. It's actually based on a VN (Visual Novel) game but they have created an anime of it and I remembered binging this through a DVD my brother bought. Can't fully remember the story as it has been about 9 years since I first watched it. But I can definitely say that I know the animes that made me bawl throughout all the ones that I have watched.

Ash 069 Ex1

Ex1Ash069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32oraya049 Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:33 am

The first anime that made my cry is One Piece. I am usually the person who is hard to cry. However, i cry when i watch one of One Piece's episode. It is so sad because it is the scene when Lufy's brother die. It is very emotional and make me cry.

Oraya 049 3EN
32oraya049
32oraya049
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Chanin083 Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:40 pm

I really into Japanese animation, particularly from Ghibli Studio. I have watched The Grave of Fireflies when I was 12 and I cried so hard that time. I did not know the subtext behind each scene but they express and convey the mood of sadness and life struggle. It is a classic anime, I would say. You guys should try this one!

Chanin 083 4EN
41Chanin083
41Chanin083
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down