Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do to get better when you lost a will to live?

2 posters

Go down

What would you do to get better when you lost a will to live? Empty What would you do to get better when you lost a will to live?

Post by 33pacharapon040 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:06 pm

Sometimes, I feel like I lost my will to live and passion on doing something. It's really a hard time for me to get by. When I feel like this, I would always have a thoughts in my mind that what did I live for? Many question about the reason to live pop up in my head every time I feel down. Although I feel like I got a depression, but I still have the way of zen to heal me. Zen is to understand the reality of matters and I always try to understand the way of things. Zen can mostly cure my chaos heart and I have to tell you that when there is tomorrow, there is hope.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What would you do to get better when you lost a will to live? Empty Re: What would you do to get better when you lost a will to live?

Post by 41Theerapat020 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:25 pm

I think you should find someone to help and listen your worries or problems. I mean a psychologist 'cause no passion to live is quite a big depression.
Talking to a psychologist doesn't mean that you're mad. You may not have someone understand or suggest you in a proper way. However, you don't need to meet a psychologist in a hospital or a clinic. You just go to 9th floor at EDU Building, and you may find better answers for you question.

Theerapat 020 4EN
41Theerapat020
41Theerapat020
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down