Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think that some of your dream can make a movie?

2 posters

Go down

Do you think that some of your dream can make a movie? Empty Do you think that some of your dream can make a movie?

Post by 42Areerat044 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:02 pm

For me is yes. Because a lot of my dream so fantastic. I'm not sure that because I think too much or others reason. Somebody said, ost everyone dreams every night, however we often do not remember our dreams upon waking. If we do, it often seems the dreams we most remember lasted for several minutes or even hours, and perhaps our minds are trying to pass a subtle message. However, in Miracle of the Dream, Semen Vaysman presents the conclusions of his personal research as he postulates dreams last only a moment in time and are only influenced by outside sources sounds, sights, and events which have impacted our lives. Using examples of dreams he has had, he analyzes the dreams carefully, showing how each was precipitated by an event which had a profound influence on his life, then explains what each of the phases of his dream meant and how he was able to control repeated bad dreams. Compiling exciting new evidence to support his theory, Mr. Vaysman encourages us to explore the world of human dreams more fully in our quest to understand our sleeping minds.

Areerat 044 4EN
42Areerat044
42Areerat044
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you think that some of your dream can make a movie? Empty Re: Do you think that some of your dream can make a movie?

Post by 32Siriwat017 Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:27 am

For me, Yes I do. Because someday I dreamed about I am a main character in the story. I have a power to do everything but I have to encounter Zombies from my city. So I have to survive and saving my family too. At that time I have to found the medicine that it can make Zombie to be a human! This is my dream at that time. It’s so mysterious and interesting to make a movie!

Siriwat 017 3EN
32Siriwat017
32Siriwat017
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down