Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best way to visit a foreign country?

2 posters

Go down

What is the best way to visit a foreign country? Empty What is the best way to visit a foreign country?

Post by 41Nattakarn084 Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:09 pm

The best way to visit a foreign country is work and travel because we can travel and work together. We can work and get the money to travel too. It can help us to save parents's money. It's easy to visit the foreign country but we have to studying because if you succees it mean you out of work and travel program. I hope to go work and travel again but I think I have no more occasion because my parents want me to be a teacher and I have pass the test. I wish in the future I can go to travel at the foreign again.

์Nattakarn 084 4EN

41Nattakarn084
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the best way to visit a foreign country? Empty Re: What is the best way to visit a foreign country?

Post by 32Siriwat017 Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:33 am

Personally, the best way to visit foreign country is marriage and work because If you are marriage with foreigner and then you have to got a nationality. Right? That’s why many people in Thai are marriage with foreigner to got a nationality and then you have to work in their country to make you earn money. This is all of my answers.

Siriwat 017 3EN
32Siriwat017
32Siriwat017
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down