What is the biggest achievement in your life?

Go down

What is the biggest achievement in your life? Empty What is the biggest achievement in your life?

Post by 33pacharapon040 on Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:47 pm

For me, my biggest achievement is my golden medal from Taekwondo Competition. It was 5 months ago when I joined Taekwondo Competition for rookie and I was so excited at that time because I never joined any sports competition because I was haunted by my childhood memory of losing in a sport team competition on color sport day. I was so excited but worried at the same time because I got an ankle pain during training. When it is my turn, I walked into the ring and fight. At first, I can’t make any score but after I let out my fighting spirit, I managed to make a score and I won after that. It cost me both of my feet but It was the greatest achievement because I can tell to myself that I’m not a loser in sport.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the biggest achievement in your life? Empty Re: What is the biggest achievement in your life?

Post by 42Peerapon027 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:12 pm

As for me, the biggest achievement of my life is "I will always HAPPY". Being a happy is my goal. I would say I wish I be happy when I grow up, get some job (as an English teacher), get a good partner, and be with my family. I believe that If I am happy, I can do everything the best. Those are my goal that I wish I could accomplish in someday. More importantly, I wish everyone around me happy, too.

Peerapon 027 4EN

42Peerapon027
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the biggest achievement in your life? Empty Re: What is the biggest achievement in your life?

Post by 31Yingraveegeera012 on Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:08 pm

The biggest achievement in my life is “staying healthy”. I have many things that I want to do before I died. I want to travel to many country as much as I can. I want to earn enough money to fulfill my desire. I want to live with my family as long as I can. Being healthy is the way to make my dreams come true.

Yingraveegeera 012 3EN

31Yingraveegeera012
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum