Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have your heart ever broken? Share your experiences

3 posters

Go down

Have your heart ever broken? Share your experiences Empty Have your heart ever broken? Share your experiences

Post by 33pacharapon040 Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:14 pm

Yes, and it has broken many times in my life. The first time was my classmate. I don’t know why I like her but when my heart is broken, I feel pain on my chest. The second time was my classmate too but different person. This person, I already knew that she had a boyfriend but that doesn’t stop me but when I realized that I can’t get her attention, I stopped and started to change myself. The latest one is a friend from another university. We met each other before and we met again in Blackboard game event. I confessed her but her answered is “we can still be friend”. My heart was shattered apart but now I can get over it and be free from it.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have your heart ever broken? Share your experiences Empty Re: Have your heart ever broken? Share your experiences

Post by 31kanlayanee020 Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:59 pm

Well, I do not really know what is the real definition of hearth broken!
If it means that you fall for someone and you never get his/her attention or his/her love back, I do not think that is a heart broken. But for me, I do have an experience that it sounds like a heart broken. Heart broken for me is when I don't get any cares or anything important like I have ever gotten it before. That is how a heart broken means for me.

Kanlayanee 020 3EN

31kanlayanee020
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have your heart ever broken? Share your experiences Empty Re: Have your heart ever broken? Share your experiences

Post by 31rachata010 Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:47 am

Not only I used to heart broken but also I heart broken now. I have fallen in love with some girl who is so pretty and lovely. I like her smile and how she is so diligent and good at her work. One day, I decided to tell her that I like her and the result is OK. for me but I don't know why sine I told her.It has been like we are gradually apart and finally we talk to each other less than before and we are not longer close each other togerther. SO from this story, It has made me scared to love other people because I don't want to lose anyone who I love.

Rachata 010 3EN
31rachata010
31rachata010
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down