What are you best at?

Go down

What are you best at? Empty What are you best at?

Post by 42Surayuth069 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:08 pm

I think I am best at learning a language! I do love the beauty of the language. I am an observant person, and I like to see how the language being learned works. I also love the grammatical use of the language since it is systematic! I am also excellent in pronouncing the words in both Thai and English! I am an aficionado of the English and Thai Phonetics and Phonology! I have always try to use the formal and acceptable Thai and English! If we are fluent in a language, we may appear very sophisticated! The other thing that I am best at is the teaching performance! I have to say I love teaching, and I can do it well!

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What are you best at? Empty Re: What are you best at?

Post by Ex1Ash069 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:03 pm

I'm a jack of all trades and master of none. So basically just means I can do many things but I don't master any one of them. I just like to do things that are fun in all honesty and what I find interesting and useful at times. Some of them include plastic model making, woodworking, cooking and also just learning new languages. Oh I also have extensive knowledge to the most useless ones that people just find is not going to help them soon.

Ash 069 Ex1

Ex1Ash069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum