Have you ever had an experience of depression freak out? What would you do to calm yourself down?

Go down

Have you ever had an experience of depression freak out? What would you do to calm yourself down? Empty Have you ever had an experience of depression freak out? What would you do to calm yourself down?

Post by 33pacharapon040 on Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:33 pm

I have faced an experience of depression freaking out so many time since I started studying in the university. I have to say that it is the worst thing that could happen in the campus life because you can't keep the problems inside anymore, so you need somewhere to scream and shout. But for me, I don't scream but I do something that is more interesting. If I feel depress and want to scream, I did a Karate Kata dance instead. I do a Kata dance while listening to a motivation music until I calm down and it really helps me. If you are depressed, try doing something you like to calm down. Very Happy
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have you ever had an experience of depression freak out? What would you do to calm yourself down? Empty Re: Have you ever had an experience of depression freak out? What would you do to calm yourself down?

Post by 42piyakamol024 on Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:00 am

I have experienced that moment many times. I used to feel nothing at all and at the same time everything was heavier to carry. The best things I could do at that time are stop thinking of it and talking with my family members. I know it's hard to do and I still sometimes have a hard time. However, I think depression is not a weakness or personal trait, it's just a feeling that everyone has but some people feel it often.

Piyakamol 024 4EN

42piyakamol024
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have you ever had an experience of depression freak out? What would you do to calm yourself down? Empty Re: Have you ever had an experience of depression freak out? What would you do to calm yourself down?

Post by 32jirayuwat063 on Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:31 pm

In my opinion, Everyone has ever had an experience of depression freak out.I am the one of the people who like relaxing after confronting the obstacles. When I
get stress from the problems, I will try to find ways to relieve them. Relaxing myself is one
of the best ways. There are the amazing techniques that I use to relax myself: focusing on
breaths, listening to the rain sound, and taking a shower. Those techniques are quite easy
and everyone can follow them. they also can let me calm down like cool water.

Jirayuwat 063 3EN
32jirayuwat063
32jirayuwat063
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32sirinapa072 on Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:47 pm

Yes, I have had that experience. Because of studying in university, it is harder than studying in high school. To keep good grades, I have to do the best in the test and the works. So, it makes me stressed out and depressed. For managing this feeling, I try to not compare myself to other people. I always remember that I do my best and I can succeed in my own version.  

Sirinapa 072 3EN

32sirinapa072
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Pitchanika058 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:30 am

Of couse, I have ever had that bad experience! I used to past it many times and it happaned over again and again. Therefore, I would cheer me up first and say to myself that “ I have done my best”. Then I would find someone to talk with and find the ways to relax myself such as doing my favorite activities: listening to music, reading manga or watching videos on Youtube. We can’t go back to the past to fix our mistakes but we can do the future better than the past.

Pitchanika 058 3EN
32Pitchanika058
32Pitchanika058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum