Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you usually buy when you go shopping at Sermthai complex?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do you usually buy when you go shopping at Sermthai complex? Empty What do you usually buy when you go shopping at Sermthai complex?

Post by 42Surayuth069 on Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:29 am

Some people might say they usually buy clothes when they stop by Sermthai complex. Others may say they usually purchase new collections of cosmetics! However, those are not my preference, and I don't know the reason why! For me, I usually buy new collections of pens! Those can be the brands of SARASA, Pentel, or Uni-ball. I cannot prevent myself from buying the new collections of them! The other thing I tend to buy is the book. It can be either academic like student book or entertaining like novels! Thus, my favorite shops in Sermthai I usually go visit are B2S, SE-ED, Nai-in, and Som Jai. What about you guys? Please share!

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What do you usually buy when you go shopping at Sermthai complex? Empty Re: What do you usually buy when you go shopping at Sermthai complex?

Post by 41Wissawakorn029 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:12 pm

What I usually buy at Sermthai include cosmetics, appliances, clothes and stationery. Due to the fact that shopping is what I love, I usually go there to buy those mentioned stuffs. When my makeup collections are run out, Sermthai will be the first choice where I can get my new makeup. Apart from that, I do love buying desserts such as bread, and ice cream. For clothes, I usually buy them when they are on sale. LOL This is because I don’t have enough money for full price. LOL

Wissawakorn 029 4EN

Last edited by 41Wissawakorn029 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
41Wissawakorn029
41Wissawakorn029
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What do you usually buy when you go shopping at Sermthai complex? Empty Re: What do you usually buy when you go shopping at Sermthai complex?

Post by 42Areerat044 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:51 pm

I usually by clothes, some for myself some for be a gift for family for friends. In recent year I bought a lot of baby and kid clothe because I've nephew, Pukan but I call him Tutan because he's too fat and so lovely. I love him so much and I always miss him I like to hold and kiss him.

Areerat 044 4EN
42Areerat044
42Areerat044
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Grittawit003 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:57 pm

Well, Sermthai complex has a lot of things sold by many sellers such as food, clothes, books, phones and so on.
I am the one that like to go shopping at Sermthai complex, but sometimes I just go for walking around and see some products.
When I am thinking about what I usually buy, it may be food because I usually go there for buy some food.
I usually go to Lotus and buy some food there. I think it is quite cheap and great.

Grittawit 003 4EN

42Grittawit003
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32thanchanok065 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:10 pm

I usually buy comic books when I go shopping at Sermthai. I like to go to Naiin. It is a lot of books there. I am always excited when the new books are coming. I used to read KusrangKusom magazine. It was my favorite magazine of all time. But now, the magazine was discontinued.

Thanchanok 065 3EN
32thanchanok065
32thanchanok065
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Yingraveegeera012 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:01 pm

I usually get some skincare products from Watsons. Especially when they have promotion like "buy one get one" and "buy 1 and get another one for one baht" Sometimes I have no plan to buy anything but if I walk around watsons in promotion period, I will get at least one thing there. another thing that I usually buy when I go to Sermthai is "10 baht ice cream cone" from Dairy Queen. It's cheap and tasty!

Yingraveegeera 012 3EN

31Yingraveegeera012
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Pimkamon009 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:24 pm

When I go to Sermthai complex,I usually buy stationery and find something to eat such as KFC and desserts.I like to buy ice cream at Dairy Queen.My favorite are Oreo and Chocolate Chip blizzard. I also like to buy bubble tea at Mikucha. The stationery shop that I usually go is Somjai. It is on the second floor. Sometimes I just go there for window shopping.

Pimkamon 009 3EN
31Pimkamon009
31Pimkamon009
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Chidchanok009 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:14 pm

I normally buy a bubble milk tea at the Mikucha store. Then I go up to the second floor, Mochi Mochi store, to buy the interesting stuffs. For instance, I usually buy a stationary, bag, pillow, personal effects, etc. So, there are many the I usually buy. I cannot conclude clearly. Sometimes, it depends on my need and vary situatuons.

Chidchanok 009 4EN
41Chidchanok009
41Chidchanok009
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Chanin083 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:20 pm

I normally go to buy bathroom stuff and skincare products at Watsons or Boots. I always go to Sermthai for purposes but sometimes I just go there just walking around and windows shop. I also go there to watch movies and buy clothes. I would say that I do almost everything there because obviously, it is the biggest department store here!

Chanin 083 4EN
41Chanin083
41Chanin083
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Nutsuda086 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:40 pm

I didn't go to Sermthai often. I go there when I have a plan to do and decide to buy somthing. I usually buy household items such as soap, toothpaste, mouthwash, tissue, bathroom cleaners or things that I cannot buy from a tranditional market.Sometimes I buy some food that have only in Sermthai like a pizza hut and KFC.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32jirayuwat063 on Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:58 pm

To be honest, I go to eat out in the Sermthai Mall. I think my friends have no idea to find the new restaurants. Second, I go there to do window shopping. Every month I have plan to buy new thing so, I will go to there to find new inspiration. thirdly i go there to buy shoes and shirts. I am one of the people who like being in the new fashion period.

jirayuwat 063 3EN
32jirayuwat063
32jirayuwat063
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32onpreeya048 on Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:14 pm

I usually buy the bakery from S&P or Bonjour store. The most favorite bakery from S&P for me is Toffee Macadamia. It costs me around 62 Baht. When I eat it, I feel very happy because I can chew the nuts and the smell of caramel is very nice. The most favorite bakery from Bonjour is Coconut Snail. I really love it. I like the combination of bread and coconut. When I go to Sermthai Complex, I have to go to either S&P or Bonjour.

Onpreeya 048 3EN
32onpreeya048
32onpreeya048
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Piyanan061 on Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:55 pm

For me, I usually buy cosmetics and clothes from Sermthai complex. I always buy cosmetic at Watson store. If I have free time, I like spending my time in Sermthai all day whether watching movie at SF cinema, have some delicious foods, playing game at game center or shopping all day. This is why I spend a lot of money at Sermthai.

Piyanan 061 4EN
41Piyanan061
41Piyanan061
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41sarita034 on Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:01 pm

When I go shopping at Sermthai Complex, I always buy Lipsticks.
I have lipsticks that have the same color around 25 pieces.
I can stay st Watson all day long to choose the lipstick and end with the same color.
I don't know why I have to buy this but I buy THISSSSS.

Sarita 034 4EN
41sarita034
41sarita034
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32pimpaka069 on Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:23 pm

When I go shopping in Sermthai complex, I usually buy Uni bubble tea. I think bubble tea in Uni is more delicious than bubble tea in other shop. Bubble tea in Uni is not to sweet and not too expensive. I usually drink buble tea while I am walking around Sermthai complex.

Pimpaka 069 3EN
32pimpaka069
32pimpaka069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32nalinnipa067 on Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:36 pm

For me, I usually go to buy bubble tea. The bubble tea shop name is ”Uni” I think Uni bubble tea is more delicious than others because Uni has golden bubble in mike tea. I am in love with Uni bubble tea so much.

Nalinnipa 067 3EN
32nalinnipa067
32nalinnipa067
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Wachirawit070 on Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:26 pm

When I go to Sermthai complex, I will always buy stuffs myself. I usually go to Sermthai complex.
Sometimes, if I am not in a mood going there, I would go to BigC instead of Sermthai.

Wachirawit 070 3EN
32Wachirawit070
32Wachirawit070
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Satesiri094 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:43 pm

As I go to Sermthai Complex, I might have a purpose which is to buy something. I usually get into bookshops like SE-ED and Naiin. I love to buy books because I am fond of reading books especially scientific books. Moreover, stationeries are sometimes my destination. Sometimes, my pens are lost or broken, so they need replacing. That's why I head to Sermthai Complex.

Satesiri 094 4EN
42Satesiri094
42Satesiri094
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Thanwarat019 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:54 pm

Well, I usually buy the items like clothes, foods,or accessories when I go shopping at the Sermthai Complex. Actually, I like to buy stuffs at the Big C supermarket instead of the Sermthai Complex. By the way, I love shopping very much.

Thanwarat 019 4EN
41Thanwarat019
41Thanwarat019
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42napatsorn057 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:31 pm

i always buy pens. LOL i don't know why i addict to pen that much.
when i go to shopping mall, i always go to B2S or Somjai to see some pens or pencils.
Even thoguh i don't want a pen, i still go there to see them. LOL
And now it is my problem cause i have no room for my pencil bag.
moreover my school bag is really heavy because of pencil bag. hahaha
i think i have to stop buying a pen though.

Napatsorn 057 4EN
42napatsorn057
42napatsorn057
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Praewpoy091 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:44 pm

Umm, I usually buy some drinks, such as bubble tea milk, green tea, or cocoa, when I go to the Sermthai complex. I go there to relax my soul so drinking some sweet drink heal me a lot. There are many sweet drinking shops there, I have planed to tried all of them. Lol

Praewpoy 091 4EN
42Praewpoy091
42Praewpoy091
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Pattanan008 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:00 pm

Well... I usually buy some drinks as milk or milk tea on the second floor of Sermthai Complex. I usually go window-shopping when I hang out with my friends after the class. We would like to go window-shopping at fashion department like earrings and clothes. But I enjoy going to eat and drink more than that LOL. Before going back, we would have Bing su sometimes.

Pattanan 008 3EN

31Pattanan008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Palida036 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:36 am

When I go to Sermthai complex, I usually buy things to eat. For example, Diary queen is one of my favorite brand's of ice-cream that I always buy. Sometimes, I bought some accessories thing form Mochi Mochi store such as hair band. Mostly I go to Sermthai for window shopping, it make me feel relax and spend time with my friend.

Palida 036 3EN
31Palida036
31Palida036
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41supanut031 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:45 am

I went there many times with no reasons haha.
I would say that Sermthai is where I can rest and be relaxed because of its air-cons haha.
As you all know that Maha Sarakham is so hot that we can't stay outside for long, I decided to safe my electricity fairs by going to Sermthai just for a walk and fresh air sometimes.
However, most things that I always purchase are clothing and cleaning stuff.

Supanut 031 3EN
41supanut031
41supanut031
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31jariya002 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:54 pm

I usually buy something that are appliances.
They usually are things which I use in daily life such as softener, tissue paper, and so on.
I occasionally buy clothes because I have my favorite place already.

Jariya 002 3EN
31jariya002
31jariya002
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum