Which course has been considered the most unforgettable for you?

Go down

Which course has been considered the most unforgettable for you? Empty Which course has been considered the most unforgettable for you?

Post by 42Surayuth069 on Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:11 pm

I have to regard Phonetics and Phonology as my most unforgettable courses! I have always thought that without these two courses, I have not been still alive recently. These two beneficial courses have provided me, myself, with the competence to articulate each of the English sounds accurately, and have improved my utterances! Plus, I have the capacity to differentiate the English sounds and teach where each English sound is articulated! Most importantly, I can apply the knowledge gained from the two useful courses into my EFL classroom!

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Which course has been considered the most unforgettable for you? Empty Re: Which course has been considered the most unforgettable for you?

Post by 42Peerapon027 on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:52 am

Mine is Psychology for Teachers which is the most unforgettable course for me. Back then, when I was sophomore, I really loved this course so much and the instructor as well. This course makes me know more about the students. I would say I knew how to encourage students to learn in the class. There are many theories which is productive for us to apply with our job (as a teacher). I think I will pick some theories from that to encourage my students when I am take part as internship for next 2 semester. I think it really works for sure!!!

Peerapon 027 4EN

42Peerapon027
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Which course has been considered the most unforgettable for you? Empty Re: Which course has been considered the most unforgettable for you?

Post by 32sarat073 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:20 pm

To be honest, my most unforgetable courses are Phonetics for Teachers, Phonology for Teachers, Psycholgy for teachers,
and School Guidance and Counseling. All of these courses are important and beneficial for English teachers.
Phonetics for Teachers and Phonology for Teachers help me pronounce the sounds correctly when speak and teach English.
Psycholgy for teachers helps me understand myself, students, and other people' behaviours.
School Guidance and Counseling helps teacher give students advives and help students in the right way.
I really love all of them and the teachers who teach these courses.

Sarat 073 3EN
32sarat073
32sarat073
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Supalak043 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:02 pm

Phonetics for teachers and Psychology for teachers are the most unforgettable courses for me.
I love learning with the teachers of these subjects.
I still remember the contents and never forget them from teachers' activities.

Supalak 043 3EN
32Supalak043
32Supalak043
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31rachata010 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:12 pm

This question seems very difficult for me to answer because I think every courses are most unforgettable for me. Well, If I have to choose,I will choose psychology to be the most unforgettable course for me because this course give me a hand to understand my students and I also can lead this knowledge in my daily such as my attitude or self understanding. These are so important for me to spend my life happily. That's why psychology has been considered to be the most unforgattable for me.

Rachata 010 3EN
31rachata010
31rachata010
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 33pacharapon040 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:20 pm

The course that is the most unforgettable for me is a general education course. The name of the subject is Art Appreciation. The reason why I love this subject is that it makes me become more stylish. I am now a stylish man doing everything gracefully. I want to thank this subject for giving me a sense of art and loving in making an artwork.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41chonlamas008 on Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:39 pm

There will be the Introduction of Prose and Poetry that I never forget.
I realized that I love this course so much.
I have learned a lot from the teacher about how to understand what we read.
I also love the teacher as well as this course so, both of them I will never forget.

Chonlamas 4EN 008
41chonlamas008
41chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Hathaichanok081 on Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:16 pm

For me, the Introduction of Prose and Poetry course is considered the most unforgettable course.
It has been always my favourite subject even though it was quite difficult for studying this course.
Personally, I love reading novels and some other kinds of literature.
So, when I took this course, I really liked the way Aj. Kittipong Praphan explained the story in the coursebook.

Hathaichanok 081 4EN
41Hathaichanok081
41Hathaichanok081
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Sumanee077 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:11 pm

My most unforgetable courses are Phonetics for Teachers and School Guidance and Counseling.
Two courses are important and beneficial for English teachers.
So they are really unforgeetable courses for me.
Sumanee077 4EN

41Sumanee077
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum