Do you have any opinions towards plagiarism? Please show your opinions.

Go down

Do you have any opinions towards plagiarism? Please show your opinions. Empty Do you have any opinions towards plagiarism? Please show your opinions.

Post by 42Surayuth069 on Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:34 pm

I think it is academically unacceptable! In the academic world, we need to be honest! If we take someone's words to be included in our own work, the citation is very much required. I don't think the plagiarism is a tiny issue in the academic setting; I, myself, try not to plagiarise any others' works! If I want to come up with some ideas for essay writing, for example, I tend to begin with reading the information, and then I will start writing! To avoid plagiarism, I tend not to read the information and start writing at once!

Surayuth 069 4EN

Last edited by 42Surayuth069 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you have any opinions towards plagiarism? Please show your opinions. Empty Re: Do you have any opinions towards plagiarism? Please show your opinions.

Post by 31rachata010 on Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:57 pm

I think it is a big issue for academic world because everyone must have our own thinking. And it isn't easy to think about somthing new such as when you have to create your work and it's very difficult to do it but you can do it then there is someone steal your idea and make it to be their own idea. How do you feel? absolutely, it is such a bad feeling. So that's why I don't try to plagiarise other's idea. I love my own idea the most.

Rachata 010 3EN
31rachata010
31rachata010
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum