Have you got any new semester's resolutions? What are some of them?

Go down

Have you got any new semester's resolutions? What are some of them? Empty Have you got any new semester's resolutions? What are some of them?

Post by 42Surayuth069 on Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:34 am

Certainly! Personally, I am determined to change my learning behaviours! I want to have all of my assignments done more rapidly. Also, I have planned to study for the exams every day so that I won't have to hurriedly do that in the only one night before the exams! I have done that several times in the last 6 semesters of mine, and I have to accept that to have done like that can be very tiring! Most importantly, I have agreed with myself that I would finish my daily journal and reply the posts in TRR to practice in English writing skills more often. I do believe that to do these two things each and every day would be good for myself! These are said to be some of mine! Now, I want to know from you guys! If you have some tips for this new semester's resolutions, please share!

Surayuth 069 4EN

Last edited by 42Surayuth069 on Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have you got any new semester's resolutions? What are some of them? Empty Re: Have you got any new semester's resolutions? What are some of them?

Post by 42Satesiri094 on Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:10 pm

What a tough question! LOL I haven't got any resolutions yet. I, however, want to improve my English skills. I have been trying to practice using and spending time with English. Thanks to all courses of mine in this semester, I extremely appreciate those; I also feel excited that I'm going to find something interesting, entertaining and constructive from them. I always believe that one can learn best through what he loves.

Satesiri 094 4EN
42Satesiri094
42Satesiri094
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have you got any new semester's resolutions? What are some of them? Empty Re: Have you got any new semester's resolutions? What are some of them?

Post by 41chonlamas008 on Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:13 am

This question is hard to answer, I think I don't have any resolution yet. But if you ask i would like to say, I want to speak English with 10000000% accuracy, well.... not that much actually, I just wanted to speak English much correctly than I used to. And if I can do so I would be happy. I like to talk in Thai and English but after this semester comes I think I usually prefer English to Thai. I love the way myself speak in English and the other languages. It's look cool and awesome to me even I say it incorrectly but I still love to. Hahaha Lastly, I wish I can do this as well for my better skills in English which is my majoring. I'll keep doing it until I pass it.

Chonlamas 008 4EN
41chonlamas008
41chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32peeranut039 on Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:26 am

To be honest, the new semester or 1/2562 semester is my very first time to be 3EN or the third-year student that I have prepared for this term for a long time. At the moment, I got it and I would like to do my best for changing myself to be the best version of my own. For instance, I would like to read more books because at the past I didn't read book enough that made me got the score of examinations seems too less. Next, I would like to work hard for every activity, assignment and so on. Eventually, I have many things or behaviours that have to change or make it better. Those things that I want to change is my resolution for this semester.

Peeranut 039 3EN

32peeranut039
32peeranut039
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum