Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever gone on a journey alone? Where did you go?

+2
42Temsiri054
33pacharapon040
6 posters

Go down

Have you ever gone on a journey alone? Where did you go? Empty Have you ever gone on a journey alone? Where did you go?

Post by 33pacharapon040 Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:36 pm

I have been on a solo journey for 2 times in my life. The first time was 4 years ago when I was in grade 12. It was after school when I finished my extra lesson, I was so depressed of the medical entrance exam because I don’t want to take that exam so I planned to go somewhere far far away. I went to Phra That Phanom pagoda on my motorbike alone but I didn’t make it back home, luckily I got helped by a passing through biker. The second time was before the first semester of 3rd year started and I completely prepared this time. I went to Kae-Dam wooden bridge, Nong-Hoo-Ling temple and Prang Ku Ban Khwao pagoda. These experiences are so wonderful to me because I did this to let go of my depression.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
33pacharapon040
33pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have you ever gone on a journey alone? Where did you go? Empty Re: Have you ever gone on a journey alone? Where did you go?

Post by 42Temsiri054 Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:04 pm

I was heading to Kalasin by riding my motor-bike alone.
My grandma was sick, so I went to visit her at the hospital.
Also, I miss my mom so much. I really need a hug from her and I guess she needs it from me too.

Temsiri 054 4EN

42Temsiri054
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Have you ever gone on a journey alone? Where did you go? Empty Re: Have you ever gone on a journey alone? Where did you go?

Post by 31Yingraveegeera012 Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:24 pm

I’ve been on a solo trip once. I went to Singapore alone and this is my first time to go abroad alone. It’s the best memory ever! I booked everything by myself, a flight, hostel, and famous places that need ticket. I was a bit lonely but it was fun to explore this wonderful city.

Yingraveegeera 012 3EN

31Yingraveegeera012
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex1Ash069 Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:06 am

I've been to many countries alone, such as here in Thailand. Other places were Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia. I've always been pretty independent and my parents trust me with what I do, though it does get lonely a lot traveling alone not with someone to have.

Ash 069 Ex1

Ex1Ash069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Hathaichanok081 Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:05 pm

I have never gone on a long journey alone.
I always have friends to come with when I go traveling.
However, I would like to have a chance to travel alone also.
It is very challenging for me to travel alone.

Hathaichanok 081 4EN
41Hathaichanok081
41Hathaichanok081
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41yanisa011 Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:15 pm

Yes, I have. I have gone on a journey alone many times in my life.
I start travelling alone when I was 19 in the summertime. The first place was in Bangkok.
I was there when I was 19. I walked around the downtown of Ladprao street.
I was really fun, challenging and exciting to me for the first time I travelled alone.

Yanisa 011 4EN
41yanisa011
41yanisa011
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum