What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?

Go down

What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation? Empty What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?

Post by 41Tananon017 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:09 pm

I like Whal and Dolph band.
Their songs are so cute,
but the lyrics are so mean!
This is true artist!

Tananon 017 4EN
41Tananon017
41Tananon017
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation? Empty Re: What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?

Post by 41Hathaichanok081 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:40 am

Absolutely! I would suggest Coldplay, The Script, and Kodaline.
These music bands are my favorites.
Their songs are awesome. The meaning of each song is really good.
I really recommend you all to listen to songs of these bands.

Hathaichanok 081 4EN
41Hathaichanok081
41Hathaichanok081
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation? Empty Re: What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?

Post by 41chonlamas008 on Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:56 pm

I will give them YIRUMA the pianist.
I like his song that was played through the piano.
The song was so delightful and can heal all people's feelings.
So, I will tell them to go on youtube and search River flows in you.
Try it!!

Chonlamas 4EN 008
41chonlamas008
41chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Nutsuda086 on Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:02 am

If you are Thai and you not age over 40 is impossible that you don't know POTATO band. I listen to them since I was in primary school. They used to be a rock band but now they do a various kind of music.
And I have many albums of them and you don't tell my mom, she must be angry for sure.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Parichaya034 on Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:39 am

I would suggest Avril Lavigne. She is a Canadian singer and songwriter. Her music is pop punk, alternative rock, pop rock, and post grunge. I did not usually listen to this music style except her. One of my favourite song is called "Girlfriend"

Parichaya 034 3EN

31Parichaya034
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum