Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you ever watch soap operas? What is/was your favorite?

4 posters

Go down

Do you ever watch soap operas? What is/was your favorite? Empty Do you ever watch soap operas? What is/was your favorite?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:12 am

Absolutely yes, I do. In the past when I was in my high school, I was an addict of soap operas! I could watch them all night long! At that time, my favorite was Padiwarada, a loyal wife, performed by James Jirayu and Bella Ranee as protagonists! It was really good then! Currently, I am watching one of the soap operas, broadcasting in the channel of ONE 31, entitled "Patukat", the killing of two siblings. It is performed by my favorite actor, Neng Saran! I have been watching this soap opera because of him!

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you ever watch soap operas? What is/was your favorite? Empty Re: Do you ever watch soap operas? What is/was your favorite?

Post by 42Temsiri054 Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:28 pm

Not that much do I.
I only watch Thai drama when having meals.
I enjoy eating while watching dramas at the same time.
Currently, I have been up to The Writers for some time.

Temsiri 054 4EN

42Temsiri054
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you ever watch soap operas? What is/was your favorite? Empty Re: Do you ever watch soap operas? What is/was your favorite?

Post by 31Palida036 Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:42 am

I would like to say YES. I love to watch soap operas but sometimes I don't finish some of them
because the stories are very serious. My favorite Thai drama is จำเลยรัก. I've been watched it for 3 times.
In this story, I feel very angry with leading lady sister who always do bad things and blame her sister.
Leading lady " Soraya" has to received bad effect from her older sister.
It was very interesting drama but also not reasonable in some situation.
However, this drama still my favorite.

Palida 036 3EN
31Palida036
31Palida036
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32jirayuwat063 Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:04 pm

This topic is one of my favorites to answer. From the experiences, I think I am one of those people who fall in with watching Thai soap operas. Actually, I love watching Thai soap operas on Channel 3 and 7. They have pattern plot similar to each other. However, channel have more high quality than channel 7 including reality. My favorite Thai soap opera is " Two female twins". It is about twins with different characters. They hate each other. Finally, everything is solved and they live together forever.

Jirayuwat 063 3EN
32jirayuwat063
32jirayuwat063
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down